skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, January 1, 2009

old pics of Jessica, Helen & me

Thanksgiving 1993 in Dallas
Jessica circa 1989?

Posted by Ludmilla at 7:32 PM
Labels: Helen, Jessica, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Life is a Pigsty: you can shoot me or you can throw me off a train

Random shit: my obsession with Morrissey, my life as a stealthly mentally ill person, odd moments and things I feel compelled to put out there

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • George Clooney
      • Free Stuff on Craigslist
      • Music in Grocery Store Did Not Suck!
      • Creeped out by "medical" food
      • Happy Birthday Peter Gabriel
      • Redecorating Spree: My Printer has a Doily
      • I now have bangs
      • On Thursday I gave Ludmilla an overdose of kitty v...
      • Bipolar Generator
      • Halloween 1976????
      • Sam Adams, Hot New Gay Mayor
      • old pics of Jessica, Helen & me
  • ►  2008 (54)
    • ►  December (54)

About Me

My photo
Ludmilla
View my complete profile